Please Clear Your Cache
With this update, it may be necessary to clear your browser cache for the interface to render properly. Please instruct all users to clear their cache. Instructions on how to do this in popular browsers are below:
This document shows how to clear the cache in Internet Explorer 9, 10, and 11. This page does not apply to clearing a cache in Google Chrome or Firefox.
- Select Tools (via the Gear Icon) > Safety > Delete browsing history….
NOTE: You can also access this menu by holding Ctrl + Shift + Delete.
- Make sure to uncheck Preserve Favorites website data and check both Temporary Internet Files and Cookies then click Delete.
- You will get a confirmation at the bottom of the window once it has successfully cleared your cache and cookies.
- Further Troubleshooting –
The above procedure for clearing cache and cookies should work for the majority of websites, but certain website and applications such as WiscMail require a more thorough procedure. If you are still having issues, try to steps below.
- Note: The F12 developer tools in Internet Explorer 11 do not include a cache menu. This process will only work for IE10 or lower.
- Close out of Internet Options. Click on Tools and select Developer Tools
- In the Developer Tools window, click on Cache and select Clear Browser Cache…
- Click Yes to confirm the clearing of the browser cache.