11This document shows how to clear the cache in Internet Explorer 9, 10, and 11. This page does not apply to clearing a cache in Google Chrome or Firefox.
- Select Tools (via the Gear Icon) > Safety > Delete browsing history….
NOTE: You can also access this menu by holding Ctrl + Shift + Delete.
- Make sure to uncheck Preserve Favorites website data and check both Temporary Internet Files and Cookies then click Delete.
- You will get a confirmation at the bottom of the window once it has successfully cleared your cache and cookies.
- Further Troubleshooting –
The above procedure for clearing cache and cookies should work for the majority of websites, but certain website and applications such as WiscMail require a more thorough procedure. If you are still having issues, try to steps below.
- Note: The F12 developer tools in Internet Explorer 11 do not include a cache menu. This process will only work for IE10 or lower.
- Close out of Internet Options. Click on Tools and select Developer Tools
- In the Developer Tools window, click on Cache and select Clear Browser Cache…
- Click Yes to confirm the clearing of the browser cache.