PAY FOR YOUR POLICY BY CLICKING HERE.
You will need your policy number.
NOTE: Please allow up to two business days
for payment(s) to be reflected on your account.
Important Privacy Notice
This notice is provided to you on behalf of Meramec Valley Mutual Insurance Company. We appreciated the trust you place in us when you provide us with the personal information we need when you purchase insurance from us. We take our obligation to protect your information seriously. This notice provides you with an explanation of where we get information about you when we write your insurance policies and to whom we disclose that information. In the course of issuing or processing a policy or handling a claim, we may collect information about you from:
- The insurance application or other forms (for example, your name, address, date of birth, and social security number);
- Your transactions with us (such as payment and claims histories);
- Consumer reporting agencies (such as your credit history);
- Your insurance agent (such as updated information pertinent to your account or information about your policies with other insurers);
- Government agencies (such as a county recorder’s office).
We treat your personal information with respect and concern for your privacy. We do not sell any of your personal information to any third party. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard the information we obtain from you. In the course of our normal business transactions, we may disclose some information about you to nonaffiliated third parties, but only as permitted by law. Examples of some organizations to whom we might give information are:
- Independent claims adjusters, appraisers, or attorneys who would need the information to handle your claim.
- Your insurance agent, to allow for the servicing of your policy.
- Insurance rating organizations who require information for actuarial purposes.
- Law enforcement or other governmental agencies in response to subpoena or threat of one, or in connection with suspected fraudulent claims
- Our affiliated companies.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, you may contact us by writing to:
MVMIC – Privacy
P O Box 438
Hillsboro, MO 63050
This if for your information only. You are not required to respond in any manner.